- Copyright. The content, organization, graphics, design, audio, animation, video, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site, except as allowed by Section 4, is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the Site. The posting of information or materials on the Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials.
- Trademarks. ACADEMICA and AduCrate Ltd. are the trademarks or registered trademarks of AduCrate Ltd. in the Republic of Bulgaria and/or other countries. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Limited Right to Use. Unless otherwise specified, the viewing, printing or downloading of any content, graphic, form or document from the Site grants you only a limited, nonexclusive license for use solely by you for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works or other use. No part of any content, form or document may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for your personal use (but not for resale or redistribution). Unless otherwise specified, the developer tools and components, download areas, communication forums and product information (collectively "Services") are for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the Services.
- Editing, Deleting and Modification. AduCrate Ltd. reserves the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information, or other content appearing on the Site.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold AduCrate Ltd. and our partners, attorneys, staff, and affiliates (collectively, “Affiliated Parties”) harmless from any liability, loss, claim, and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
- Nontransferable. Your right to use the Site is not transferable. Any password or right given to you to obtain information or documents is not transferable.
Third-Party Services. AduCrate Ltd. allows access to or advertise third-party merchant sites (“Merchants”) from which you may purchase certain goods or services. You understand that AduCrate Ltd. does not operate or control the products or services offered by Merchants. Merchants are responsible for all aspects of order processing, fulfillment, billing, and customer service. AduCrate Ltd. is not a party to the transactions entered into between you and Merchants.
- Third-Party Merchant Policies. All rules, policies (including privacy policies) and operating procedures of Merchants will apply to you while on such sites.
- AduCrate Ltd. is not responsible for information provided by you to Merchants. AduCrate Ltd. and the Merchants are independent